Timeline of the USS Talon, Part III
Note: This page is sorted with the most recent adventures at the top. If you'd like to read it in chronological order, start at the bottom and work up. If something major happened to your character and you'd like to see it included, PM the admin account on the forum. Links in parenthesis will lead you to the corresponding thread in the forum. Threads will be linked only after they have been archived.
Plot 35 - Edge of the Abyss (AcQsations) - CURRENT PLOT
Jan 18, 2410 - The crew faces their greatest foe, a Q seeking revenge. Cobus and Bob continue their search for Eilidh. Yolanda's group learns the reason for the outpost tragedy.
Plot 34 - Lost and Found: Lives, Desires, and Agendas. - In Progress
Jan 18, 2410 - Crew begin experiencing intense episodes of lust after a single crewman unknowingly brings a foreign virus or bacteria back with him after visiting Risa. The virus doesn't distinguish between genders and soon the Captain and his XO are in each other's arms.
- Alyssa greets her new officers and all seems well until a young woman appears out of nowhere. (Renovations)
- Kealan and Jeven become close and the Captain discovers a shocking secret about his XO. (Painful Revelation, Distant Memories)
- An intruder provides a shocking mystery, proving to be the daughter of Alyssa and Nathan. Liz and Grace get cozy, as do Hunter and Eden. Sig hits on Alyssa's daughter before knocking himself unconscious in his hurry to save her. Nathan proposes to Alyssa, but she ignores the request, taking charge of the ship. (Repercussions)
- The arrival of Admiral Landeck stirs up controversy as he reassigns Kinin and hits on Seia. (Definitely a Mess)
- A team is sent by Jeven to answer a curious distress signal. Soon, Victor, Tegan, Yolanda, and Bernard are fighting for their lives. (Twilight's Last Gleaming, A Long Day's Journey)
- Cobus, with the help of Bob and Bacohl technology, searches for Eilidh. (A Good Man Goes to War)
- Robin takes over the Bridge. (Brake Lights)
- Myles and B'ranon strike up a conversation and are later joined by Aeryn. (Up is Down)
- Nathan is accosted by a beautiful woman. Kinin escorts Sandra off the Bridge and becomes overcome with the virus, hitting on Sandra, who employes martial arts against the Klingon before running away, leaving Kinin alone. (Abandoned)
- Sandra, Seia, and T'Laina work for a cure. (Search for an Answer)
- Coardi and Hrax rumple the sheets. (Morning After)
- Tekison and Mandy get all hot and bothered in the Holodeck. (One More Time With Feeling)
- Robin, in an attempt to understand the universe, visits the nursery and is soon joined by Haywood, Hudson, and Contessa. (Life Long Lessons)
- A powerful visitor checks out the Talon. (acQsations)
Plot 33 - All the Toys
Jan 17, 2410 - Halfway back to the Gamma Quadrant, a transport carrying some of the Talon crew is pulled by a gravimetric anomaly toward a planet. The transport crashes, killing the pilot. Soon after the crash, the transport is overcome by an attack of mechanical toys which tear apart the transport. The passengers scatter, running for their lives, until they finally elude the mechanical monstrosities. They find themselves cut off from communications, in various lands where toys are real and horror rules the night. In the end, they discover a small, lost boy who controlled it all (Unfamiliar Faces).
- Team One - Lt JG Eden Nivans, Commander Victor Roman, Lt. Commander Liz Sur'Shess, Commander Sig Ericson (Plastic Protection, Detritus of Civilization) - Holly Dolls (ie Barbie) and DamToy Soldiers
- Team Two - Lt. Commander Alyssa Jenison, Crewman Vrehu Coardi, Ensign Grace Cunningham, Tahp (Game. Set. Match.)- Hungry Hungry Hippos
- Team Three - Ensign Tekison Nevir, Lieutenant Kinin, Lieutenant B'ranon Loch, Ensign Diran (Animation Domination) - Dragonball, Godzilla
- Team Four - Lieutenant Robin Star, Lieutenant Ania Tekere, Lieutenant William Hunter, Commander Jeven Sula (Not so Little) - Army Men
- Team Five - Lieutenant Julie Harker, Nathan Landry, Lt. Commander Yolanda Vargas, Captain Kealan Monroe (Stretched Thin) - Stretch Armstrong, Skeletor, Twister
- Team Six - Lt. Commander Cobus Rok, Lt. JG Alenis Jolarik, Ensign Mandy Bergin, Ensign Tegan Mast (Duck and Run)- Rubber Duckies and Otters
- Team Seven - Lieutenant Seia Vance, Lt. Cmdr. Henrietta Braddock, Lt Comm. Bernard Osler-Drew, Myles Murphy Lynch (Property Invasion) - Ball Pit and Mr. Potato Head Family
Plot 32 - One Man's Pain
Jan 16, 2410 - An order from Admiral Phillips sends the crew to Risa. All crew are ordered to take Shore Leave (One Man's Pain).
- Together, Tahp and Henri explore auras and intoxicants. They enlist Tek and Cobus to assist with an experiment in sexuality, but emotions get in the way of performance. (Overload)
- Cobus tries to help Grace find the courage to confront her feelings for Kealan. Kealan confronts Cobus with his fist. (A Living Light)
- Nathan and Alyssa explore Risa's caverns together and stumble upon unexpected intrigue. (Beneath the Surface)
- Mandy and Jeven are introduced to one another and enjoy Risa's famous hot-springs. (The Effects of Relaxation)
- Victor's marathon of drinking is interrupted by Alenis, whom is constantly gravitating towards the planet's floor, alongside Tegan and later a pair of Vance twins. (Painting the Planet Red)
- Robin and Diran get pulled against their will into an exotic dance establishment, much to their dismay. (Shake, Shake, Shake)
- Kinin and Tegan are exposed to a naked Deltan male and his pheromones at the beach. During a scuffle of flesh, the local Risan guards intervene alongside an unexpected appearance from Robin, soon followed by trouble and a frustrated Haywood. (One Step at a Time)
- Kealan attempts to relax on a raft, accompanied by the enigmatic Lily, Ania, and grumpy Victor. (Floating)
- Sig, Tekison, and Diran go swimming and encounter odd ocean life. (Trying to Breathe)
- Coardi learns all she ever wanted to know about Tekison as they experience Risa's cuisine and other activities. (A Different Plan)
- Eden and Hunter become unlikely partners in their own steamy Risa adventure which includes clingy crabs, asymmetrical thongs and personal discovery. (Look but don't Touch, Of Strings and Things)
- Yolanda and Bernard fight their way through a jungle. (Peek-a-boo)
- Liz and B'ranon go cliff climbing and discover the cliffs of Risa are not so simple. (Height and Depth)
- Julie and Myles play in the mud. (Trying to Chill)
- Tazer annoys the Vulcan, T'Laina upon her arrival to the Station, causing her to have a medical emergency, much to Tazer's amusement. (New Arrival)
- Athena and T'Laina meet the legendary Taylor Warren and go off to quarters for a party. (A New Start, Everybody Dance Now)
- Midori gets beauty advice and gossip from Ruth. (The Jitters)
Plot 31 - A Matter of Record
Jan 14, 2410 - A study of Starfleet Records during a student Academy project creates chaos for the Talon crew.
- Admiral Phillips and his team arrive on DS10 (Holding Pattern).
- Captain Tyne takes a mix of Talon and DS10 crew on board the Defiant-class Excalibur to retrieve Lt. Kinin who has recovered the Sword of Kahless while on loan to Gor'tahk. The crew find that this is no simple mission when Gor'tahk reveals that they will accompany him to the Klingon homeworld where a ceremony will take place (Restored Honor). Kinin and Dorian say goodbye, dissolving their marriage. (House of Mor'Tah)
- Henri's team attempt to free Sig, but it soon becomes apparent that the Ga'rik Alahr have less than honorable intentions (Strained Negotiations).
- Cobus, Tek, Liz, and Robin are subjected to interrogation by Admiral Phillips (No Regrets).
- The new XO, Jeven Sula gets right into the action investigating a troublesome computer breach, which turns out to be an infant lifeform (New Beginnings).
- Kealan is removed from duty by Admiral Phillips without explanation (New Beginnings) and is ordered to join Yolanda as the two of them undergo scrutiny by Etimon Academy's Commandant Morgan Wallace (A Matter of Record).
- Medical and electrical maladies ensue (Not My Fault, No Rest for the Wicked, Can I Quit Today, Codes and Conspiracies).
- Bob and Tahp cross paths in a fight to retrieve a mineral held on a Cardassian ship (Treading Lightly).
- Kealan's new Yeoman tries to squeeze Nathan for the inside scoop (Even Footsteps).
- Haywood, Robin and Tahp go to the Morgue to discover a secret about Tahp. (The Morgue)
- Coardi and Nathan gossip. (Even Footsteps)
Plot 30 - Ga'rik Alahr
Jan 8, 2410 - While investigating the tech found during the Pewdin fiasco, the crew discover information that leads them into a deadly encounter with a desperate species.
- Alyssa demands answers from Kinin (Questions).
- Caroline, Adam and Liz construct the energy material needed to power the device that will be soon activated in Engineering (On The Edge).
- Julie, Tahp and Nathan attempt to sift through all of the data collected to determine the cause of Trallis' destruction (Discovery).
- Nicholas and Mark bond as roommates (A New Home).
- After the Engineering crew activate a device (Transmissions), it sends a homing beacon before emitting a lethal beam in multiple directions throughout the ship.
- The Talon makes an unscheduled stop to transport Kinin to a Klingon ship. Robin protests heavily, but Kealan orders the Talon back to the Pewdin asteroid field. Shortly after arriving, they are intercepted by the Ga'rik Alahr and take heavy damage (Tenuous Existence).
- Georgia, Tekison and Yolanda work to build a computer model of Trallis while Hunter examines the organic matter found from the asteroid field. The lifeform is growing at an astounding rate. Georgia and Yolanda depart via shuttle to investigate the asteroid field and soon become trapped when the Ga'rik Alahr arrive after intercepting the beacon (Ga'rik Alahr). Hunter is mortally wounded by the energy beam and Tek tries to keep him alive until help can arrive. Tahp holds him in suspension at risk of her own life and ends up taking Hunter's memories into her own (Puzzling).
- Sickbay deals with an overload of casualties and grace has to deal with the death of her mentor (Patched Imperfect).
- Zaynah, angry with the treatment of female Orions by Starfleet, confronts Dr. Osler-Drew. Taylor steps in to mitigate the drama. Before Zaynah could get satisfaction, though, she is struck down by the energy beam and killed. Myles walks into this unfortunate scene (Time to Mingle).
- Adam's grandmother, Ruth, is trapped with Dr. Williams after the Ga'rik Alahr attack (Generations). Diran and Loch try to stay alive and help the crew (Evacuation).
- Sig and Alyssa are sent to the shuttlebay to transfer the new lifeform to the Ga'rik Alahr. Unfortunately, things go terribly wrong and Sig is presumed dead, leaving Alyssa to deal with the alien (Exchange of Life). Alyssa mourns the dead in her office (Scales of Justice) and ends up at the firing range to let loose some steam, only to be interrupted by Nathan and an unexpected quarantine initiated by Tek (Firing Range).
- Tekison takes it upon himself to contact Etimon in order to help Tahp and ends up creating a planetary call to war (Like Dust on a Solar Wind).
- Kealan visits Sig's quarters but is interrupted by Tek who quickly steps on the Captain's last nerve. After Yolanda removes Tek, Kealan makes contact with Tiria to give her the bad news (Never the Right Time).
- Robin and Nicholas find themselves stuck in the shuttlebay (Respect).
- Eden and Grace confront the Ga'rik Alahr prisoner (Stuck in the Slammer).
- Finally back at the new Station, DS10, a new XO arrives on the Bridge (Hardly Tech Support).
- Several of the crew seek medical attention while Ziana attempts repairs. Tahp and Tegan ask a doctor a very delicate question (Reluctant Recuperating).
- Victor and Henri say goodbye to Taylor (Pouring Over).
- Henri, Grace, Eden, and Nicholas are sent to the planet to return the prisoner and discover that Sig's return is not guaranteed. (Strained Negotiations)
Plot 29 - Moonbase
Jan 7, 2410 - The Talon arrives at the Gamma Cardassian Base and the crew gets some much needed rest. (Free RP)
- Luis woos Caroline (Roses and Romance) and learns a harsh lesson on the moonbase (Dine a Mite).
- Tek seeks help for body (Pyrrhic Victory) and soul (Clearing the Air), then heads to the Eagle's Nest for a different sort of cure but ends up getting PADDs thrown at his head by Tahp (By the Prophets).
- Kealan, Liz, and Diran venture to Umtor-hin and the legendary cave system. Unfortunately, they don't get far before all are recalled to the ship. (Umtor-hin)
- Tahp takes out her aggressions on a punching bag (Pumped).
- Georgia and Yolanda continue to unravel the mysteries of the found objects. (Recharging)
- Bruce finds new orders (Regret).
- A slumber party is the talk of the ship (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun).
- We meet some new aliens on the moonbase (Creature Watching).
- Victor and Alyssa plan an investigation (Good for the Soul).
- Bernard and Aurora reignite a spark (Old Habits Die Hard).
- Myles goes shopping (A Pooch's Pride).
- Several of the crew get more than they bargained for at the tavern on the base (Nice and Hammered).
- The Racetrack tries to claim another victim (High Speed Stakes).
Plot 28 - Proof in the Pewdin
Jan 1, 2410 - Renewing their mission after the war, the crew of the Talon prepare to continue exploring the gamma quadrant. However, not far into their journey, they pick up an energy signal on Couduska and send an away team on the Kestrel to investigate while the Talon continues on its course. Soon, though, the Talon is stopped by the Pewdin, who claim to be distrustful of the Federation and demand to put the Talon crew through a series of tests to prove the Federation's character. The teams must complete their tasks without interference. Unfortunately, the Pewdin have darker motives. The away team, meanwhile, is ambushed and taken prisoner by the Couduskan people and put on display (Caged Fury).
Plot 27 - Transformation - Mid August 2409
After the War, Starfleet attempts to rebuild. The Talon is at McKinley Station, her future uncertain, while the crew are mostly on Earth trying to come to terms with the devastation of everything they knew and their own emotions. Some seek to help, others to forget.